Re-doing furniture with beautiful faux finishes, chalk paint and creative design is all the rage. Now Stencilwerks/Stencil Library can help you create those posh pieces of furniture.
I’m please to announce Stencil Library’s new line of Furniture Stencils on http://www.stencilwerks.com. Check out our new line for your next project. All stencil designs are ready for shipment today and can be resized for your project needs.
Oh so pretty for creating your next furniture project!
If you’ve been following our blog, you will know that we own the stencil designs by the late Peggy Decker. She is one of the original founders of SALI now known as IDAL (International Decorative Artisans League). I want to share with you a few more of her designs at an affordable price. Please go to http://www.Stencilwerks.com and look at our catalog “featured items”. There you willl see my new selection of her wonderful designs.
Peggy Decker is one of the founding members of SALI(1985), now renamed IDAL, and was SALI’s first member to achieve CMST (Certified Master Stenciler, Teacher). She offered her talent to the world by creating her design business “Makin-It, Inc.” featuring pre-cut Stencils for Trompe L’Oeil, Wallborders, Furniture and Floors. In the late 1990’s I was privileged to purchase her line of stencils. She was one of the first designers and exhibitors at the first SALI (Stencil Artisans League Inc.)
I am happy to offer you 5 of her original designs at a significant discount. You can find the products at http://www.stencilwerks.com/store/ Double click on the 5 Featured Product pictures and you can order your choice of
design. First come, first serve for these amazing prices, because when they are gone, they are gone forever!
Using your creativity to design an IPhone case is so easy! You can change your case every week, or target your presentation to that special client. We artists are always thinking of new marketing techniques…here’s how:
Purchase a clear case for about $3.98 at your local electronic store.
1. Take a picture, with your IPhone, of a room you just designed, a wall you faux finished or stenciled, a mural you have just completed
2. Download the photo to your PC using your favorite photo program (I happen to use Microsoft Digital Photo) and manipulate the color, exposure, size etc.
3. When you are happy with your photo manipulation, resize the photo to the size of your clear phone case. Mine happened to be about 2 1/8″ x 4 1/4″.
4. Print the photo onto matte photo paper.
5. I suggest you draw the size of your photo case on scrap paper and slip it into the case. Make any adjustments and cut out your template. You may have to do this a few times to get it correct. When you have the perfect template, SAVE IT for later use.
6. Trace the template onto your photo. Don’t forget to cut out the camera lens area too. Use an xacto knife or small surgical scissors to trim your photo
7. Slide the finished photo into the clear case and attach to your IPhone.
The designs I have featured are by The Stencil Library and can be viewed and/or purchased at www.stencilwerks.com
Be creative, have fun and wow your clients every time!
Bare Trees by The Stencil Library
Soothing, tranquil, relaxing is what I’d call this beautiful stencil by The Stencil Library.The design comes in a small and large border design as well as an all over wall design.Wouldn’t you just love to create this vignette in an area in your home? I would!You can order this stencil from www.stencilwerks.com
until 1/21/13 and receive 20% off.Don’t forget to use Coupon Code VNBARETREES Winter is a great time to start a stenciling project. Check out website or more creative stenciling ideas.
VN 49 Salome (Vintage Stencil Category)
I just love the flow of this design created by the Stencil Library. Our standard size of the design is 29.6″x30.3″, but, this can be custom sized (larger or smaller) for an additional cost.
The stencil is designed to repeat horizontally and vertically to fill the desired area. Registration guides are provided on the stencil to set up your next pattern repeat quickly and accurately.
Until 1/14/13 at midnight you can receive 20% off the retail price of VN49 Salome when you order from www.stencilwerks.com Your coupon code when ordering is VN49 Salome.
Stencilwerks is the US Distributor for Stencil Library stencils. Since we are a US company we charge in US dollars, thus eliminating any conversion charges to you.